| Get to know
ACMAâ€” our focus, our leadership, and
our staff who work to shape the future
of the composites industry.
| Learn about
the dynamic member organizations of all
sizes that make ACMA strong.
| Learn about
the composites industry, past and
present, and the contributions of
todayâ€™s composites market.
industry news and insider perspective
from our publications, market
intelligence resources and tools.
| Find out
about ACMA events where you can learn,
network and connect with peers,
potential customers and partners.
| Learn how
our CCT training and certification
program can advance your career or
strengthen technical skills for your
business, technical, regulatory and
compliance resources to stay current on
environmental, health and safety
| Read about
ACMAâ€™s activities to develop and
implement legislation, regulation, and
policies that benefit our industry.
| Discover how
ACMA works to open and develop markets
for composites products.
informed on the latest ACMA activities,
association news and media coverage.
Regional Sales Mamager for composite insulators, surge arresters and switch gear
1. Responsible for achieving booking targets trough the sale of company products and services through active outward bound prospecting and lead generation.
2. Schedules weekly activities with efficiency covering cold calls, customer visits and business development activities to drive volume.
3. Manages existing and recommends the selection of new Manufacturers Representatives.
4. Responsible for training and support of existing channels to market.
5. Maintains customer sales files including a complete list of contractors selling composite insulators, surge arresters, switch gear and other related equipment and the call frequency.
6. Familiar with the certification requirements of the utility industry and contractors, help and guide the technical and production departments to complete the certification.
7. Assists in the preparation and set up of trade shows.
8. Prepares month end estimates, monthly and quarterly rolling forecasts and annual regional sales forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential for the region.
9. Prepares travel plans, call and expense reports.
10. Prepares and maintains written quotations for construction bids in the region.
1. 5 years or more sales experience in insulators, surge arresters and switch gear required.
2. Technical knowledge of engineered composite materials preferred.
3. CRM experience preferred.
4. Bachelor's degree preferred.
5. Engineering degree preferred.